Next Race: 24/07/2021
BEYOND NEW FOREST SPORTIVE SUMMER 100
RIDE 100 km or 100 Miles
The Beyond New Forest Sportive summer ride 100, is a new event for Beyond events in 2020, we will bring our experience and expertise to try and make this another popular event a mid season test for many cyclists, if it follows the trend of our other sportives it will sell out before the day.
Simply choose a distance to ride either 100km (62 Miles) or 100 Miles (160km), which ever you decide, you know it will be a great experience in the New Forest
With a strict limit of 300 riders.
This event will take in much of the stunning New Forest on the route to include two routes a Medium of 100 km ( 62 Miles) and a Long of 160 km or 100 Miles.
This event starting and finishing in TBC will take in lots of the stunning New Forest on the route, not an overly tough ride with little of climbing, this mid season sportive is more aimed at a relaxed day in the saddle, we are just trying to help you enjoy cycling at its very finest, and what better place to do it, in what is the stunning new forest.
NEW FOREST SPORTIVE:
For the exact route descriptions and entry pages please look at the individual event pages.
All routes will start and finish in TBC , and we have tried to make the whole route as open and free flowing as we could.
The event centre location is at
who will be serving Hot drink, snacks, please bring some change as we are not sure about the mobile networks for card payments.
Including 2 feed stations at approx
GPX AND TCX routes available by following the link
Including 3 feed stations at approx TBC
GPX AND TCX routes available by following the link
ALL ROUTES MAP LINK:
You can view a full map of all the routes by following this link
ROUTE COMING SOON
Allthough the routes are comprehensively marked with route arrows on occasion people move these signs, we suggest downloading the route to a phone or navigation device, just in case you need route assistance on the day.
SPECIFIC EVENT INFORMATION
Parking will open at 0715
Registration will be from 0730 – 0845
You can start from 0730 - 0900
The START will close at 0900 you will not be able to start after this time.
There will be a small safety brief on the start line just before the race begins, if you miss the briefing you will not be able to compete.
EACH RIDER WILL RECIEVE:
Whether you’re setting yourself a fitness target, raising money for your good cause or just coming to join the hundreds of other riders who are riding for their own goals, you know you can also ride just for fun.
(The event is limited of 300 riders over all the distances).
ALL OF OUR SPORTIVES FEATURE:
On entering the event you will receive a booking confirmation email.
If you don’t receive it, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Further event details will be sent to your registered email address before the event.
Event updates will arrive approx. 1 month before an event, but everything you need to know is contained with in these event pages.
FANCY HELPING AT AN EVENT:
We always welcome volunteers at our events so if you fancy joining the team for the day or even a few hours at registration or with parking, please get in touch. You will be rewarded for your efforts and will be able to choose an event to enter for free, that’s any event and any distance.
If you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch.
You don’t need to help at a Sportive, if you help at any of our events, running, cycling, triathlons you can enter multiple events for free. (Dependent on time given).
New forest 100 miles162 km Long route £35.00
New forest 100 km (62 miles)100 km Medium route £35.00
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in an Event organised and Run by Beyond events.
1. Completion of an entry form, or purchase of any entry by event participants acknowledges the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
2. The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending any event. This includes the event Centre and the event course itself.
3. Beyond Events does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant, nor the consequences of such actions.
4. Each participant upon signing the registration form (if in person or on-line) agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of completing the Event route they have signed up to do. If during the event they decide to change their route, they do so at their own risk and must inform a member of the Beyond events team upon their return.The event registration form must be completed by a person aged 18 or over. Evidence of age may be requested.
5. Participants under the age of 18 will be allowed to participate in the event with the consent of a parent or guardian who must sign the event registration form on behalf of the under age participant. Signing is also acceptance for the actions and consequences of the under age participant. Anyone aged 18 or under needs to be accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for them.
6. The participant confirms that the kit they have chosen to wear during the event is suitable and worthy to complete the longest route irrelevant if this is the chosen route or not
7. During the events there will be warning signs at appropriate times throughout the route. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it’s the decision of the participant to decide whether to continue on a section or not. Due to the nature of the events, some of the terrain will be uneven or slippery. It is down to the participant to decide whether they will proceed on that section or not.Any marked route is shown for guidance only and Beyond Events does not insist that you use the route shown. Therefore, if the participant chooses to proceed on a section that isn't marked to avoid any obstacles or sections they believe are beyond their capabilities, they do so entirely at their own risk.
8. Beyond Events reserves the right to shorten or adjust the published route at any time. Participants do not have the right to claim a refund if the route has been shortened.
9. You should ensure you have an suitable level of insurance cover for the event you are you taking part in, examples of such would be cycle insurance or Kit insurance, we cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of property whilst taking part in any of our events.
10. Participants must be considerate to other users of roads, paths, bridle ways, footpaths or byways. Upon seeing other users, such as walkers or horse riders, participants are required to pass with care.
11. Cyclists should obey the highway code and all traffic laws where applicable.
12. Helmets must be worn if the entrant is taking part in an event that has a cycle section.
13. Each participant if fully responsible for any fees or cost incurred arising from an accident. This involves, but is not exclusive to police, air ambulance, fire and rescue and the ambulance service. If it arises that the participant is not able to make the decision to call the emergency services, they agree that a member of the Beyond Events team or a member of the public may call for them. In this incidence the participant still accepts the cost incurred and consequences of such actions.
14. Each participant agrees to assign and grant the right and give permission for Beyond Events to use and publish any photographs, films or video made or taken on any activity run by Beyond Events. The participant hereby releases Beyond Events from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and distribution of said photograph or video without limitation at the discretion of Beyond Events. The participant specifically waives any right to compensation if they may have for appeared in any of the photographs or videos taken at an event run by Beyond events, IF YOU HAVE A CHILD ENTERING WITH YOU THEY MAY ALSO APPEAR IN SAID PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS, and you agree that they can appear in these images and videos that may be distributed On line, via appropriate media.
15. If the participant is unable to complete an event they agree to call or return to the event centre and report to a member of the Beyond Events team.
16. Entry fees cannot be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances. Beyond Events reserves the right to cancel any event due to extreme weather conditions. In such an event, each participants entry will be transferred to a rescheduled date, If a participant cannot make the new date, they can carry entry to another event, but not to a subsequent year.
17.You agree the Beyond events can contact you with regards this event with details about the event, start times, changes to routes and general updates. (GDPR compliant).
18. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.